2023 Gulledge Elementary PTA Scholarship Information
Scholarship Amount: $500
The Gulledge Elementary School PTA awards a $500 scholarship each year to two graduating seniors.
Eligibility and Application Requirements:
- The student must have attended Gulledge for at least 3 of their 6 elementary years, including their 5th grade year;
- The student must have a GPA of 2.5 or better (applicant to provide original or copy of transcript with application);
- The student must plan on attending a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school by Fall of 2023
- The student must provide a one-page essay about their time at Gulledge demonstrating how Gulledge prepared them to be a successful and productive citizen and/or student.
Guidelines for the Scholarship Recipient:
- The Scholarship Recipient must enroll in a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school no later than the Fall semester immediately following their high school graduation.
- The Scholarship Recipient must provide the scholarship committee with the enrollment information no later than September 10 of that Fall Semester. The recipient should contact email@example.com to provide necessary information.
- If the Scholarship Recipient does not continue to meet the scholarship requirements and follow these guidelines regarding enrollment, the scholarship dollars will be rolled back into the scholarship fund.
Application and Deadline
Complete the application at: https://forms.gle/kK2Wp1S3UKEvmDgZA. Application deadline is May 5, 2023.
Questions? Contact VP of Membership Erin Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org.