Gulledge Elementary PTA Scholarship Information
Scholarship Amount: $500
Deadline for Application: April 15, 2019
The Gulledge Elementary School PTA awards a $500 scholarship each year to one female graduating senior and one male graduating senior.
- The student must have attended Gulledge for at least 3 of their 6 elementary years, including their 5th grade year;
- The student must have a GPA of 2.5 or better (applicant to provide original or copy of transcript with application);
- The student must plan on attending a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school by Fall of 2019;
- The student must provide a one-page essay about their time at Gulledge demonstrating how Gulledge prepared them to be a successful and productive citizen and/or student.
- The deadline for submitting their application, essay and transcript is April 15, 2019
Guidelines for the Scholarship Recipient:
- The Scholarship Recipient must enroll in a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school no later than the Fall s semester immediately following their high school graduation.
- The Scholarship Recipient must provide the scholarship committee with the enrollment information no later than September 10 of that Fall Semester. The recipient should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide necessary information.
- If the Scholarship Recipient does not continue to meet the scholarship requirements and follow these guidelines regarding enrollment, the scholarship dollars will be rolled back into the scholarship fund.
Applicants should complete the application form and return along with essay and transcript to:
Gulledge PTA Scholarship
c/o Gulledge Elementary
6801 Preston Meadow Dr.
Plano, TX 75024
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS FOR THE GULLEDGE PTA SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND HONORED AT THE GULLEDGE SENIOR REUNION IN MAY.