We invite you to join the Gulledge PTA as we proudly continue our role of involving parents, school administration, teachers, and students in enriching the educational experience. Relatives, neighbors, co-workers, or others involved in your student's life are welcome to join, too!
- Kids do better when parents are involved
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in the school
- Be a Role Model. Demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education
- Tap into a Network. Meet other parents and teachers with similar interests. Share ideas, concerns and experiences
- PTA provides an effective way to implement change at your child’s school, statewide, and nationally
Gulledge offers a vibrant educational environment where children flourish and shine. A key component of this environment is a strong relationship between Gulledge staff and Gulledge families. The Gulledge PTA provides a channel to build and maintain this strong relationship.
Gulledge PTA enhances the Gulledge Elementary experience by supporting the Gulledge faculty, staff, and parents in helping the children reach their highest ability and potential.
How does Gulledge PTA enrich our students?
A few specific examples of Gulledge PTA-supported programs are:
- Book Fair
- Diversity Based Activities
- Field Day
- 5th Grade Celebration
- Kindergarten Picnic
- After School Programs
- Red Ribbon Week
- Fine Arts Night
- Gator Rock Family Night
- School-wide Assemblies
- Teacher Education
Gulledge PTA also provides our students and school with “Wish List” items:
- Classroom Enrichment Items
- School Beautification Items
- Curriculum Specific Materials for Specials
- Administrative Support Equipment
- Educational Games for Various Grades
- Student Agendas (Grades 1-5)