Our Mission. To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We invite you to join the Gulledge Parent Teacher Association as we proudly continue our role of involving parents, school administration, teachers, and students in enriching the educational experience. Relatives, neighbors, co-workers, or others involved in your student's life are welcome to join, too!
- Kids do better when parents are involved
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in the school
- Be a Role Model. Demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education
- Tap into a Network. Meet other parents and teachers with similar interests. Share ideas, concerns and experiences
- PTA provides an effective way to implement change at your child’s school, statewide, and nationally
Gulledge offers a vibrant educational environment where children flourish and shine. A key component of this environment is a strong relationship between Gulledge staff and Gulledge families. The Gulledge PTA provides a channel to build and maintain this strong relationship.
Gulledge PTA enhances the Gulledge Elementary experience by supporting the Gulledge faculty, staff, and parents in helping the children reach their highest ability and potential.
How does Gulledge PTA enrich our students?
A few specific examples of Gulledge PTA-supported Programs are:
- Kinder Connect Play Dates
- Back-To-School Picnic
- PTA Reflections Art Contest
- 2 Schoolwide Assemblies
- 2 Class Parties
- 3 Yearlong Afterschool Programs
- Bluebonnet Reading Program
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade Field Trips
- Gator Rock
- Fine Arts Night
- Field Day
- 5th Grade Robinson Mixer
- 5th Grade Celebration
Gulledge PTA also provides our students and school with “Wish List” items:
2017-2018 TEACH WISH LIST ITEMS GRANTED: $10,000
- Secret Stories Phonics Program Kindergarten
- Author Visit 4th Grade
- Xylophones Music
- Art Resources Art
- Sensory Tools Kindergarten
- STEAM Activities Kindergarten
- Morning Meeting/Math Resources 1st Grade
- Math Resources Kindergarten
- Guided Reading Resources 2nd Grade
- Math/Language Resources 3rd Grade
- Math/Reading Resources 3rd Grade
- Recess Equipment 5th Grade
- Female Role Model Resources 5th Grade
- Robotics/Engineering Resources PACE
- Sensory Tools Leadership Team