Gulledge PTA Welcomes You!
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families to advocate for all children.
GULLEDGE CHOIR PERFORMANCE
11/6/2019 11:13 pm
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14 7:15 PM
Support your Gulledge Fifth Grade Choir at the Texas Legends game as they sing the National Anthem. Tickets are just $10 each. All tickets sold through this link will be seated in the same section. See the flyer here. Follow this link to purchase your tickets today!
Questions? Contact Mrs. Beyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
DECEMBER SPIRIT NIGHT -- GRUB BURGER BAR
11/6/2019 7:45 pm
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Mark your calendars and join us for our December Spirit Night at Grub Burger Bar in Plano. Mention Gulledge Elementary at checkout and 20% of your check will be donated back to our school! See the flyer here!
Questions? Contact Erin at email@example.com
GULLEDGE PTA OPEN POSITIONS
11/1/2019 9:44 am
Are you interested in getting more involved in our Gulledge PTA? We have open positions and we would love to see some new faces. Many of our Gulledge PTA Board members are leaving Gulledge this year for Robinson, so now would be a great time to come learn some things from our current board members.
Please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about these open positions.Read More
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
8/1/2019 8:16 pm
Let's get started!
ARE YOU A RETURNING USER?
- Login to your account, then update your parent and student information by starting here, then complete the remaining forms in the list.
- Complete your Volunteer Interest Form to show us where you might like to help out his year and complete your annual PISD background check to be approved to help at the school.
- If you are not a member, please consider joining our Gulledge PTA to support our mission to Make Every Child's Potential a Reality.
- Order your Spirit Wear or buy your last minute school supply pack.
ARE YOU NEW TO OUR WEBSITE?
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process by clicking here to complete your parent and student information forms.
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at email@example.com.Read More
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org