Gulledge PTA Welcomes You!
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families to advocate for all children.
SUPERBOWL OF CARING
1/17/2020 12:20 pm
Starting on Tuesday, January 21 there will be a collection box for the Souper Bowl of Caring in the lobby by the front office. Please help the Girl Scouts of Troop 6601 help our neighbors in need by donating food through Jan 31. Donations will go to Minnie's Food Pantry in Plano.
Questions? Contact Caroline Schattner at email@example.com.Read More
REFLECTIONS CONTEST WINNERS!
12/11/2019 8:33 pm
The year 2019 marked the 50th anniversary of the National PTA Reflections program. The Reflections program encourages students to "Explore the Arts and Express Yourself". This year students were challenged to Look Within. Gulledge PTA received 50 entries, of which 15 received the Award of Excellence and will advance to the district level competition. All Reflections participants and winners will be celebrated at a schoolwide assembly in January.
Congratulations to our 2019-20 Reflections contest winners! Click here to enlarge the document.
Questions? Contact Jinal or Arti at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
GULLEDGE PTA OPEN POSITIONS
11/1/2019 9:44 am
Are you interested in getting more involved in our Gulledge PTA? We have open positions and we would love to see some new faces. Many of our Gulledge PTA Board members are leaving Gulledge this year for Robinson, so now would be a great time to come learn some things from our current board members.
Please contact Beth at email@example.com to learn about these open positions.Read More
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
8/1/2019 8:16 pm
Let's get started!
ARE YOU A RETURNING USER?
- Login to your account, then update your parent and student information by starting here, then complete the remaining forms in the list.
- Complete your Volunteer Interest Form to show us where you might like to help out his year and complete your annual PISD background check to be approved to help at the school.
- If you are not a member, please consider joining our Gulledge PTA to support our mission to Make Every Child's Potential a Reality.
- Order your Spirit Wear or buy your last minute school supply pack.
ARE YOU NEW TO OUR WEBSITE?
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process by clicking here to complete your parent and student information forms.
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at email@example.com