Gulledge PTA Welcomes You!
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families to advocate for all children.
WE LOVE OUR TEACHERS & STAFF!
4/19/2022 10:47 am
Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week is this week - May 2-6.
Visit our Teacher Appreciation Week page here for ideas on how you can show our teachers and staff just how much you appreciate them.
Click here to view our Staff Favorites lists.
Questions? Contact Jessica at email@example.comRead More
Great American Cleanup 2022
4/1/2022 10:10 am
Thank you to all those who registered to celebrate Earth Day with your Gulledge family by participating in the Great American Cleanup on Saturday, April 23rd from 8:30 - 10:30 AM.
Registration for this free family event has officially closed. We will be reaching out to participants with additional information.
Questions? Contact Pamela Royal at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
Gulledge Elementary PTA Scholarship
3/29/2022 3:51 pm
The Gulledge Elementary School PTA awards a $500 scholarship each year to two graduating seniors.
- The student must have attended Gulledge for at least 3 of their 6 elementary years, including their 5th grade year;
- The student must have a GPA of 2.5 or better (applicant to provide original or copy of transcript with application);
- The student must plan on attending a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school by Fall of 2021;
- The student must provide a one-page essay about their time at Gulledge demonstrating how Gulledge prepared them to be a successful and productive citizen and/or student.
Guidelines for the Scholarship Recipient:
- The Scholarship Recipient must enroll in a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school no later than the Fall semester immediately following their high school graduation.
- The Scholarship Recipient must provide the scholarship committee with the enrollment information no later than September 10 of that Fall Semester. The recipient should contact email@example.com to provide necessary information.
- If the Scholarship Recipient does not continue to meet the scholarship requirements and follow these guidelines regarding enrollment, the scholarship dollars will be rolled back into the scholarship fund.
Applicants should complete the online application which will include attaching an essay and transcript. The deadline for submission is Sunday, April 17, 2022.
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS FOR THE GULLEDGE PTA SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND HONORED IN MAY.
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org