Gulledge PTA Welcomes You!
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families to advocate for all children.
GREAT AMERICAN CLEAN UP IS POSTPONED
3/31/2020 10:24 pm
The Great American Cleanup has been postponed. We will update with a new date as soon as we have more information.
Registration is currently closed. We will reopen as soon as we have more information.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
3/6/2020 8:49 pm
Thank you to all of our Gulledge Families for your support of our Scholastic Book Fair!!
Because of your generosity, we raised over $2,300 in the Coin Challenge and we were able to pick books directly from our fair to replenish not only the Gulledge Library, but also replenish all Grade-Level, Special Eduction, ESL, PACE, Speech, Art, Music, and even the School Nurse’s libraries as well. Gulledge Teachers and staff sincerely appreciate these books!
Also because of your generosity, we rounded up purchases at the fair to donate almost $300 worth of books to Thomas Elementary School Library. We love that our Gator Families have big hearts and want to share with our community!
Our students purchased over 2,300 books this week and we couldn’t be more excited to see all those happy, smiling faces picking out their books.
Many thanks to our Bookfair Chair Katherine Campbell and all of our wonderful Book Fair volunteers who worked tirelessly to make this a fun experience for Gulledge students.
Gulledge PTA loves our Gulledge Families! Happy Spring Break!!
GULLEDGE SPIRIT WEAR
2/23/2020 11:57 am
Don't miss out! We have limited quantities available of current 2019-2020 Gulledge Spirit Wear and deeply discounted Vintage Spirit Wear available for purchase. All orders will be delivered to your student's classroom.
Questions? Contact Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
8/1/2019 8:16 pm
Let's get started!
ARE YOU A RETURNING USER?
- Login to your account, then update your parent and student information by starting here, then complete the remaining forms in the list.
- Complete your Volunteer Interest Form to show us where you might like to help out his year and complete your annual PISD background check to be approved to help at the school.
- If you are not a member, please consider joining our Gulledge PTA to support our mission to Make Every Child's Potential a Reality.
- Order your Spirit Wear or buy your last minute school supply pack.
ARE YOU NEW TO OUR WEBSITE?
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process by clicking here to complete your parent and student information forms.
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at email@example.com.Read More
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org