Gulledge PTA Welcomes You!
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families to advocate for all children.
GULLEDGE SPIRIT WEAR
2/23/2020 11:57 am
Don't miss out! We have limited quantities available of current 2019-2020 Gulledge Spirit Wear and deeply discounted Vintage Spirit Wear available for purchase. All orders will be delivered to your student's classroom.
Questions? Contact Mindy at email@example.com
GULLEDGE PTA WILD ABOUT BOOKS FAMILY EVENT
2/23/2020 8:02 am
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29 9:00 - 1:00 pm
Gulledge PTA will kick off our annual Scholastic Book Fair with our fun family event held from 9:00 – 1:00 PM. Bring the entire family to shop the Book Fair and stay to listen to some of our teachers share a story. This is a come-and-go event and we will have snacks available for purchase.
9:30am Mrs. Dwyer
10:00am Ms. Schmidt
10:30am Mrs. Cooper
11:00am Mrs. Spraetz
11:30am Mrs. Holdridge
12:00pm Ms. Scott
Questions? Contact Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
2020 GULLEDGE PTA ONLINE AUCTION
2/19/2020 12:31 pm
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH - THURSDAY, mARCH 5TH 10:00 pm
This year's online auction is exciting! We are featuring items that range from beauty supplies, restaurant gift cards and baskets, candy, ice cream, art and more. And back by popular demand, we have an assortment of Teacher and Staff Experiences! Please see our Online Auction page for all the details as well as a list of all of our amazing donors.
The 2020 Gulledge PTA Online Auction can be found at https://www.32auctions.com/gulledgeonlineauction2020 beginning on Wednesday, February 26th.
Questions? Contact Sean at email@example.comRead More
ALL FOR BOOKS COIN CHALLENGE
2/19/2020 11:45 am
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24 - FRIDAY, fEBRUARY 28
Students will be participating in a grade-level COIN CHALLENGE as part of our kick-off to our upcoming Jungle Book Fair. Each day students are asked to bring in their spare change and put in a container in their grade-level. The coins will be weighed and the amounts will be announced at the end of the school day and on our Gulledge PTA Facebook Page. At the end of the week, the grade level who collects the most donations will receive an extra recess reward!! See the flyer here.
Monday: Pennies; Tuesday: Nickels; Wednesday: Dimes; Thursday: Quarters; Friday: Your choice!
All donations made to All for Books during our Jungle Book Fair Coin Challenge will go directly toward placing new books in our Gulledge Library and classrooms. Scholastic will match every dollar collected with a donation of up to $1 million in books to national non-profit organizations dedicated to helping families in need.
Questions? Contact Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 GULLEDGE PTA JUNGLE BOOK FAIR
2/19/2020 11:29 am
The 2020 Gulledge PTA Jungle Scholastic Book Fair is quickly approaching. See our 2020 Jungle Book Fair page for all the details.
Volunteering at the Book Fair is an excellent way to get involved and promote literacy. Check out our volunteer schedule here: BOOK FAIR 2020. Please note you must already have an approved background check on file to volunteer at the school. Contact Yulia at email@example.com with questions.
Book Fair Quesitons? Contact Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAND ISD PTA'S NIGHT AT THE LEGENDS
2/7/2020 1:33 pm
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28th 7:30 PM
Purchase your tickets at the following link and select Gulledge to benefit from the purchase at checkout:
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
8/1/2019 8:16 pm
Let's get started!
ARE YOU A RETURNING USER?
- Login to your account, then update your parent and student information by starting here, then complete the remaining forms in the list.
- Complete your Volunteer Interest Form to show us where you might like to help out his year and complete your annual PISD background check to be approved to help at the school.
- If you are not a member, please consider joining our Gulledge PTA to support our mission to Make Every Child's Potential a Reality.
- Order your Spirit Wear or buy your last minute school supply pack.
ARE YOU NEW TO OUR WEBSITE?
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process by clicking here to complete your parent and student information forms.
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at email@example.com.Read More
Need help with our website? Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org