Membership Matters! - Click here to Join PTA!
Strong School, Strong Students, Strong PTA!
Thank You Gulledge Families! We did it! We reached our goal of 250 members! No matter what your reason for joining, we appreciate the commitment you've made on behalf of your children!!
If you haven't joined yet... and would still like to, it's NEVER too late! The benefits are ongoing.
Top 5 reasons to join the Gulledge Parent Teacher Association:
5. Support our School. Funds from your membership dues go directly to providing teacher wish list items such as educational games, curriculum specific materials, administrative support equipment, etc., as well as a student agenda for each student grades 1-5.
4. Get Connected. There is no better way to know what is going on in the school than to be a member of the PTA. You will become better acquainted with your student’s teacher and principal. And what’s more you will get a voice in making changes that directly impact your students.
3. Build a Social Network. Joining the PTA instantly connects you to other parents who share a common goal of improving the school for the children. PTA members receive a school directory to help you stay connected.
2. Get Involved. The Gulledge PTA sponsors schoolwide events such as Book Fair, Field Day, Fine Arts Night, Kindergarten Playdates, 5th Grade Celebration, schoolwide assemblies and much more.
1. Student Success. Research shows that children of involved parents make better grades and have less disciplinary problems. It’s simple, when parents get involved in school, their children do better.
We would love for you to be a part of Gulledge PTA. **Volunteering at the school is appreciated, but membership is NOT a requirement for volunteering.
Questions? Contact Pamela Royal at firstname.lastname@example.org