ICYMI Change of Environment Selection Opportunity
11/18/2020 9:33 am
For the 2020-21 school year, Plano ISD is offering two options of instructional learning environments for our students:
- Face2Face Learning (Traditional Classroom Experience on Campus)
- PISD School@Home Learning (Virtual Learning Experience Not on Campus)
Parents have the opportunity to make a change to their child’s learning environment for the 3rd Nine Weeks grading period.
The new window for selection is November 17-November 30 for all levels (elementary and secondary students). Students will be scheduled in the selected instructional environment, which will go into effect on January 5, 2021. If no changes are made in Parent Portal, then the current instructional environment will remain in effect until the fourth 9-week selection period opens.
Parents Who Do NOT Want to Make a Change of Environment: NO ACTION REQUIRED
Parents Who WANT to Make a Change of Environment: ACTION REQUIRED
- All primary guardians will receive a notification prior to the change selection period.
Changes may be made in the Parent Portal.
- Instructions on how to complete the process are located in the Parent Portal.
- Any changes made in the Parent Portal will go into effect on the dates listed below.
NEW! Instructional Environment Learning Change Selection Periods
Third 9-weeks opportunity to revise instructional environment